HK 3700 2 CHANNEL STEREO RECEIVER WITH NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
High-performance stereo receiver with 170 watts of power, analogue and digital capacity, and networked connectivity.
Harman Kardon's reputation for excellence in sound quality and distortion-free power just moved forward to embrace the best of both the digital and analogue worlds. Discover 170 watts of power in a stereo receiver dedicated to achieving complete connectivity for all your devices.
The high-performance Harman Kardon HK 3700 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to drive any home audio system. With analogue connectivity and digital sources, the HK 3700 delivers plenty of power and offers a built-in, 192kHz/24-bit DAC. Connect to your home network via Ethernet to play all your local content over DLNA 1.5, or connect a storage device or any Apple iOS device via USB. And, with built-in FM/AM radio and phono input, the HK 3700 eloquently bridges classic and modern audio.
It is a truly powerful centerpiece for your home audio system - a happy collision of old school sound requirements and new school needs for complete connectivity. Enjoy your new entertainment headquarters - the envy of all who see and hear it
Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 170-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion High-resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192kHz sampling rate Complete connectivity including a phono input, FM/AM radio, home network DLNA, vTuner Internet radio, iOS Direct with built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter) or audio file play via USB. The Harman Kardon remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the
Harman Kardon ecosystem Highlights:
- DLNA network compatible
- Built-in 24bit/192kHz DAC
- Phono input
- vTuner (Internet radio) streaming
- Harman Kardon Remote app for compatible iOS and Android smartphones and tablet
- Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB flash drive
- Ultrawide bandwidth
- A/B speaker selection
- Headphone output
- Tape monitor loop
- Subwoofer output
- 85W x 2 into 8 ohms, 20Hz–20kHz, at <0.07% THD, with all channels driven simultaneously
- High-current (±30 amps)
- Ultra wide frequency response (@1W) 10Hz–130kHz (+0dB/3dB) amplifier design
- Signal-to-noise ratio (IHF-A): 100dB
- Frequency range: 87.5MHz –108.0MHz
- Usable sensitivity IHF: 1.3V/13.2dBf
- Signal-to-noise ratio (mono/stereo): 70dB/68dB
- Distortion (mono/stereo): 0.2%/0.3%
- Stereo separation: 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity (±400kHz): 70dB
AM Tuner Section:
- Frequency range: 110V: 520kHz – 1710kHz, 220-240V: 522kHz – 1620kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 38dB
- Usable sensitivity (loop): 500V
- Distortion (1kHz, 50% mod): 1.0%
- Selectivity (±10kHz): 30dB
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated 8500 Balboa Boulevard, Northridge, CA 91329 USA HK 3700
2 CHANNEL STEREO RECEIVER WITH NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
- Five analog audio inputs
- USB input on the front panel to connect an iPod, iPhone or iPad using an Apple cable (not supplied) or to connect a USB flash drive with music content (MP3, WMA or WAV format)
- One high-quality phono input for connecting to record players with an MM cartridge
- Subwoofer output with trigger for direct connection to powered sub-woofers
- One analog-recording output
- Network RJ45 connection to enjoy Internet radio and content from DLNA-compatible devices that are connected to the network
2x A1 Canvas Speakers Printed on Luxury Stretch Canvas with a Image of your Choice
Coupled with A Dual Exiter per Speaker.
Exciters are compact devices that attach to surfaces and vibrate them mechanically. The vibrations translate into auditory information; the result is surprisingly musical and accurate. Try a few on doors, ceiling panels, windows, projection screens—whatever excites you!
Systems can be made up to suit all needs Stereo / Dolby or DTS Suround / Dolby Atmos
What's in the box
- 2 Ready to fit Custom Printed A1 Speakers with Dual LAEX 25 Exciters
- 1 Harman Kardon HK 3700 Stereo Receiver
- 1 Remote control
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1 FM radio antenna
- 1 AM antenna loop 1 6' (1.8m) region-specific IEC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Power requirement: 120V AC/60Hz or 220-240V AC/50/60Hz (different models)
- Power consumption: <0.5W (standby); 310W maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4-3/4" x 17-5/16" x 11-13/16" (121mm x 440mm x 300mm)
- Weight: 8kg
Harmon Kardon Stereo Combo with 2 x A1 Canvas Speakers
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at African Sky Audio.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
1. You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3.Your item must be in the original packaging.
4.Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Products Damaged by the Client like overpowering the Speakers are not covered by this Warranty.
Shipping on all Orders over 2500 R is Free
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are refundable. If the Product is found to have been shipped Defective.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please Contact us prior to returning a Item ,to see if our technical Department cannot resolve your issue
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.